[Asterisk-Users] oh323 h245 tunneling not working

omadon omadon at globalnet.hr
Sat Jan 14 12:24:26 MST 2006

oh323 0.6.7, asterisk 1.0.10. The problem is that h245 tunneling is not working
for outgoing calls. I tried all combination of h245Tunnelling, h245inSetup,
fastStart options in oh323.conf but the call signaling is allways the same.

Does somebody know what could be solution to this problem. I need this because
firewall on the other side premits tcp connection only on 1720 port.

Thanks.

--
Dee Dee:  You need a character too.
Dexter:   I want to be Gygex, the 27th level warrior mage with

omadon at globalnet.hr