[Asterisk-Users] PHPAGI daemon/background task?

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Sat Jan 14 10:54:09 MST 2006

The script has two functions-

1.  Once a minute check to see if any MeetMe conferences are
active and list the participants of any active conferences.

2.  It registers an event_handler for MeetMeLeave and processes
the output.

The script simply loops issues manager commands.  If command
fails, it exits the inner loop, sleeps for awhile and tries to
reconnect to the manager.  If it fails, it sleeps more and
repeats the process.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Moises
Silva
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 6:14 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] PHPAGI daemon/background task?

im not familiar with phpagi-asmanager.php, but i guess thats because
asterisk has nothing to send you and you are using blocking mode
sockets, hence socket_read() is blocking.
phpagi-asmanager.php

give us more pointings about what you want to do and we will be able
to help you. Currently im developing a php daemon to listen events and
work as proxy for other clients that do "real" work depending on the
events, something like that you want to do?

On 1/13/06, Dan Austin <Dan_Austin at phoenix.com> wrote:
> I have a script that I want to leave running in the background to
handle
> specific manager events.
>
> I'm running into a problem where it gets stuck in the wait_response
> function in phpagi-asmanager.php and the PHP maximum execute
> timeout kills the script.
>
> The script doesn't interact with the dialplan, so I cannot launch it
> from within
> Asterisk.  Any pointers would be appreciated.
>
> I did look through the wiki and gave google a chance, but the results
> found
> didn't really suggest a solution.
>
> Dan

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en
http://www.gnu.org"