[Asterisk-Users] ILBC to G711 transcoding experince ?

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Sun Jan 15 01:41:02 MST 2006

Thank You for replying.

There is some progress, and confusion, so i posted the 2nd post about it.

Here is what is happening.

When call comes from Machine A to Machine B, and Machine B is running asterisk
1.0.9 the voice on ilbc is fine, i played mp3 on it.

But when the asterisk on machine B is 1.2.x there is no voice on machine a coming
from machine B.

I was able to send the call using 1.0.9 to machine C however, the problem now is that
the call going to machine C has incorrect user name

It should be username at ip its going as asterisk at ip using 1.0.9

With 1.2 user name is going correctly

There are no firewalls or other issue so far.

It seems like an RTP issue, but i don't know what to fix.

My msn is rehan at rehan.com if we can continue there.

Rehan