[Asterisk-Users] ILBC to G711 transcoding experince ?

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 08:27:18 MST 2006

it shouldnt be a problem from ILBC to g711u/a , but for g729 you need
a licence, otherwise no transcoding can ocurr. However does not seems
to be your problem, since the call should be hanged up, and you just
dont receive audio. That seems to me more like a problem with RTP not
finding a right route to the final UA. Can you be a little more
specific about where are located machines A,B,C. Firewalls, etc?

regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"