[Asterisk-Users] Bizarre (& probably dummest) question

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Fri Jan 13 13:05:13 MST 2006

Hi,

I believe that this should be for Steve Underwood, but just in case some
else can shoot me too.

After trying to make the fax work during long time, and due to new
modifications on our system, I would like to ask: Spandsp it is supposed to
work same way if we have a TDMoE link between the asterisk box and the PRI?

We 're going to split functions, so we can create a bank of PRI, and a
cluster for databases on Realtime & Voicemail. So, Asterisk is going to be
running without the overhead of the PRI.

Thanks,

Carlos Alperin