[Asterisk-Users] queus & agents

Dov Bigio dovb at terra.com.br
Fri Jan 13 10:34:11 MST 2006

Hi all,

I have agents who are members of more than one queue.

When an agent is busy with queue A, he is not considered busy by queue B, and receives call (since his EyeBeam Softphone has 6 channels).

Besides that, I use a monitoring tool that connects through the manager interfaces and run "show queues" and "show agents" to know agents statuses.

I need Asterisk to consider the agent busy for both Queues when he is actually answering any queue.
Is there a way to do this?

It could even be a solution that would Pause the agent on the second queue while he is busy with the first (is there a way to do this inside the dialplan?).. I wouldn't link to have to do an external application to listen to events and pause the agents outside Asterisk...

Thank you
Dov