[Asterisk-Users] Re: New Freelance Site for Asterisk Consultants and Those who Need Projects Done

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 02:19:22 MST 2006

In article <BE9DDFB4003EB1499F18B605C4A0E54D1D95 at steves.first-notification.com>,
Steve Totaro <stotaro at totarotechnologies.com> wrote:
> Sorry if this is slightly off topic but it does pertain to Asterisk
> Users as well as the biz list.  Also, sorry if it is a double post but
> the first one never made it to the list for some reason.
>

> Please test it out and let me know what you think.
>
> http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com

Steve, a couple of things I noticed:

- on the contact page, you have used the domain asterisk-helpdesk.com,
  instead of asteriskhelpdesk.com. The version with the hyphen doesn't
  show up in whois.

- I tried to vote, and it came back with "Cookies must be enabled!".
  But I never disable cookies, and other cookie-using sites work fine.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield