[Asterisk-Users] New Freelance Site for Asterisk Consultantsand Those who Need Projects Done

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Jan 10 22:03:41 MST 2006

There is already one post for help in the 15 minutes it has been online
so maybe it will catch on.

of the following:

1 - WCTE11XP
1 - TDM04B
1 - TDM02B

Basically, we have (6) incoming PSTN lines and (24) Analog Zap
extensions connected through a Zhone Channel Bank. On some incoming PSTN
calls, we receive a loud screeching noise. This is an intermittent
problem that is very irritating.

Any