[Asterisk-Users] video development

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Wed Jan 11 06:46:16 MST 2006

This is a great idea!

You could have an IVR presented by a computer generated figure. You
could play "viewzak" to folks on hold. Or how about the company promo
reel when waiting for you turn in the call center queue?

I'm loving this idea!!

In a previous life I used to be a video editor for the BBC. If you want
me to knock up some video stuff for you lemme know!

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ
http://www.g7ltt.com