[Asterisk-Users] CHAN_CAPI problem

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Tue Jan 10 10:59:33 MST 2006

Thank you.
I already downloaded and installed it (they are dated 07-01-2006, version
0.6.3, correct ?)
I maked clean, make and make install.

Nothing changed, dial out perfect, dial in: (capi debug on)

asteriskge03*CLI> capi info
Contr1: 2 B channels total, 2 B channels free.
asteriskge03*CLI>
asteriskge03*CLI>
    -- CONNECT_IND
(PLCI=0x101,DID=104695467,CID=108680550,CIP=0x1,CONTROLLER=0x1)
  == BRI1: Interface cleanup PLCI=0x101

BRI1 is the name of my interface

could it be a kernel issue ?? I am using SUSE Linux 10;

kernel :  2.6.13-15.7-smp

Andrea

             Armin Schindler
             <armin at melware.de
             Sent by:                  Asterisk Users Mailing List -
             asterisk-users-bo         Non-Commercial Discussion
             unces at lists.digiu         <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
             m.com                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             10/01/2006 18.29          Re: [Asterisk-Users] CHAN_CAPI
                                       problem

             Please respond to
              Asterisk Users
              Mailing List -
              Non-Commercial
                Discussion
             <asterisk-users at l
             ists.digium.com>

I suggest you use the newer chan_capi-cm (loadable from sourceforge.net).

Armin

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 asterisk at frameweb.it wrote:
> Hi all,
> I installed asterisk stable cvs 1.2 and chan_capi 0.4.0 PRE1, with one
AVM