[Asterisk-Users] Incoming Zap channels not behaving as expected. Rejecting call on channel....

Adrian Carter adrian at lei.net.au
Mon Jan 9 20:14:02 MST 2006

make sure you have an '_X.' extension in your context that the incoming
ZAP lines go to (as per /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf)
You need an incoming extension in that context, or a context that it
matches agains (such as '_X.' or '_555XXXX')

Asterisk has to match *something* in the context.. be it a Regexp match
or an actual exact extension...