[Asterisk-Users] bristuff/zaphfc disturbing other ISDN phones

Philipp von Klitzing klitzing at pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jan 6 18:57:11 MST 2006

Hi!

> When I'm dialling through Asterisk/bristuff, and in the same time TA
> have some conversation (or maybe modem link) on channel 1, I can hear
> that conversation (or modem) very short period (0.2sec), and I also
> disturbing that conversation (modem).

I've made a somewhat similar experience: One of our clients was operating
a small ISDN PBX on the same NTBA (ISDN bus) as the HFC-S card and had a
little ISDN watch tool (connected via USB to the small ISDN PBX) in the
Windows tray to keep him informed of channels going up and down etc.
After about 10 sec bristuff calls were suddenly badly distorted.

The "fix" was to let Asterisk own that specific ISDN bus alone.

Philipp