[Asterisk-Users] bristuff/zaphfc disturbing other ISDN phones

Pisac pisacc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 19:22:05 MST 2006

I have ISDN BRI line (Point-to-multipoint), with HFC card and
bristuff/zaphfc driver.

I also have TA attached to NT, with analog phones and modem on it.

When I'm dialling through Asterisk/bristuff, and in the same time TA
have some conversation (or maybe modem link) on channel 1, I can hear
that conversation (or modem) very short period (0.2sec), and I also
disturbing that conversation (modem).

On CLI is shown:
-- Called g1/454325454
-- Moving call from channel 1 to channel 2

But this short "moving" call from busy channel 1 to free channel 2 is
enough to break my modem link which operating on channel 1.

Interesting, if I call exactly through channel 1 "dial(ZAP/1/...)" I'm
also getting "Moving call from channel 1 to channel 2". It's no help to
use "chanisavail(ZAP/1)" because same thing happening: channel is marked
as available, but then disturbing existing conversation on channel 1 and
then moving from 1 to 2. If channel 1 is occupied with Asterisk
(bristuff) conversation, then this problem don't exist (no disturbing).