[Asterisk-Users] Recording Calls at the phone

Michael Sampson msampson at yourccsteam.com
Fri Jan 6 15:06:39 MST 2006

I'm not really trying to monitor anything on the asterisk box at all. I
guess this is more of an SIP phone question. Really all I need is to get
the audio from an SIP phone, both the caller and callie, to a 1/8th inch
stereo jack that I can plug into a mic input.

Michael Sampson
Information Systems Manager
Customer Contact Services
msampson at yourccsteam.com