[Asterisk-Users] PRI problem

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 12:57:16 MST 2006

Looks like you got a configuration issue, you should test for the
${DIALSTATUS} variable and set the signalling to the phones based on
that.

You can do:
exten => _X.,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,2,Goto,s-${DIALSTATUS},1)
exten => s-CANCEL,1,Playtones(congestion)
exten => s-CANCEL,2,Congestion
exten => s-NOANSWER,1,Goto(s-CANCEL,1)
exten => s-BUSY,1,Playtones(busy)
exten => s-BUSY,2,Busy
exten => s-CONGESTION,1,Goto(s-CANCEL,1)
exten => s-CHANUNAVAIL,1,Goto(s-CANCEL,1)

Check this:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-asterisk+cmd+dial
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+variable+DIALSTATUS