[Asterisk-Users] Recording Calls at the phone

Michael Sampson msampson at yourccsteam.com
Fri Jan 6 09:58:31 MST 2006

Since not all of our operators are going through asterisk I can't switch
over to using asterisk. I agree that it is a much better system to
record the calls at the server, but thats just not an option. The call
recording software we use now is too integrated into our message taking
system not to use. Also the operators just make one 8 hour phone call
into our message taking system to get their "remote audio" so asterisk
would just record that as one long call, which won't work either. Anyone
have any other ideas.

Michael Sampson
Information Systems Manager
Customer Contact Services