[Asterisk-Users] Recording Calls at the phone

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Jan 6 08:00:58 MST 2006

Asterisk has call recording capabilities built in. it will offer you far
more functionality than what you currently are using (better control,
archiving and ability to export to third party analysis).

I suggest you do some research on this area of asterisk capability and
then suggest to the call centre manager you migrate this functionality
to asterisk.

Cheers,

Dean