[Asterisk-Users] GSM Gateway / Terminal for sale

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Fri Jan 6 05:43:27 MST 2006

VOIP -> GSM calls may be cheap if you call to China.

When you call a cell in The Netherlands it will cost you USD 0.25 per
minute. I am located in NL therefore a lot of calls go to NL mobiles.

You can buy sim cards that offer minutes for USD 0.02 per minute, if you
can recommend a carrier that offers VOIP -> NL GSM calls for that amount I
will be very happy :)