[Asterisk-Users] Having major issues with TDM2400

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 19:00:16 MST 2006

On 1/1/06, Kerry Garrison <support at techdatapros.com> wrote:
> Thanks everyone, the reason I posted here was because a Digium support tech
> said "it should work" and he couldn't figure it out. So while I appreciate
> everyone's comments that it "wont work", a technician from Digium said it
> should, hence I turned to the list for clarification. This is not really a
> good answer for me to go back to my client with as this is one primary
> feature he liked which pushed him into an Asterisk solution. For right now,
> their bandwidth is insuffecient for using a SIP provider, although a T1 line
> is on order.

 The syntax does work when that Zap channel is part of a PRI span, it
just will not work with FXO. If you have an issue with the support
provided by Digium staff, I strongly recommend you take that up with
them directly. I've always found them to be very receptive to making
sure the right information gets out if there was a mistake made on
their part.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/