[Asterisk-Users] Having major issues with TDM2400

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Sun Jan 1 19:06:46 MST 2006

I did not say I had a problem with support. The problem was the tech ran out
of time on Friday and there was nobody to escalate the problem to. So
instead of waiting until tomorrow for teir 2 support, I looked to the people
on the list to see if I could find an answer before then. It seems as though
I have got an answer and I will verify with them tomorrow. Unfortunatly it
is bad news for the client.
-Kerry