[Asterisk-Users] Having major issues with TDM2400

Kerry Garrison support at techdatapros.com
Sun Jan 1 18:36:02 MST 2006

Thanks everyone, the reason I posted here was because a Digium support tech
said "it should work" and he couldn't figure it out. So while I appreciate
everyone's comments that it "wont work", a technician from Digium said it
should, hence I turned to the list for clarification. This is not really a
good answer for me to go back to my client with as this is one primary
feature he liked which pushed him into an Asterisk solution. For right now,
their bandwidth is insuffecient for using a SIP provider, although a T1 line
is on order.

-Kerry