[Asterisk-Users] Re: chan_capi-cm-0.6.4

Ralf Schlatterbeck ralf at zoo.priv.at
Tue Feb 28 05:55:03 MST 2006

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 10:46:40AM +0100, Armin Schindler wrote:
> Ah, I see. Not very nice to send such a confusing log ;-)
I'm sorry.

> Anyway, your config is set to DID mode. So chan_capi will wait for more
> digits (an INFO_IND with called-party-number) and if the already given
> destination number does not match the extensions.conf yet.
Maybe that is the problem. The full DID information already is contained
in the connect_ind according to the log I sent in the last Mail:
  CalledPartyNumber               = <81>11
[...]
    -- CONNECT_IND (PLCI=0x101,DID=11,CID=650621xxxx,CIP=0x10,CONTROLLER=0x1)
       > ISDN1: msn='*' DNID='11' DID

In Austria the PTP will send only the DID information, not the whole
number, so "11" is all that is sent for DID. And according to my
dialplan "11" should call one of my ZAP channels.

Maybe chan_capi should have a timeout waiting for more info_ind and if
the timeout is reached pass the call to asterisk anyway? How about
checking if "Sending Complete" is set (don't know where this would be
transmitted, in capi).

What should I do to make chan_capi not wait for more info_ind (that
apparently never come)?

> Is your line DID? If not, you should set isdnmode=msn.
The line is DID (PTP or "Anlagenanschluss").

Ralf
--
Ralf Schlatterbeck
email: ralf at zoo.priv.at FAX: +43/2243/26465/23