[Asterisk-Users] Re: chan_capi-cm-0.6.4

Armin Schindler armin at melware.de
Tue Feb 28 06:32:27 MST 2006

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006, Ralf Schlatterbeck wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 10:46:40AM +0100, Armin Schindler wrote:
> > Ah, I see. Not very nice to send such a confusing log ;-)
> I'm sorry.
>
> > Anyway, your config is set to DID mode. So chan_capi will wait for more
> > digits (an INFO_IND with called-party-number) and if the already given
> > destination number does not match the extensions.conf yet.
> Maybe that is the problem. The full DID information already is contained
> in the connect_ind according to the log I sent in the last Mail:
>   CalledPartyNumber               = <81>11
> [...]
>     -- CONNECT_IND (PLCI=0x101,DID=11,CID=650621xxxx,CIP=0x10,CONTROLLER=0x1)
>        > ISDN1: msn='*' DNID='11' DID
>
> In Austria the PTP will send only the DID information, not the whole
> number, so "11" is all that is sent for DID.

That is okay, the dialplan just need to have a match.

> And according to my
> dialplan "11" should call one of my ZAP channels.

Okay, but in DID mode chan_capi waits for additional INFO_INDs until
a) a dialplan match is found or
b) the line signals SENDING-COMPLETE or SETUP message
   (both are not sent by mISDN, but they are necessary).

> Maybe chan_capi should have a timeout waiting for more info_ind and if
> the timeout is reached pass the call to asterisk anyway?

What for? The dialplan rules should give you enough to make this possible.

> How about
> checking if "Sending Complete" is set (don't know where this would be
> transmitted, in capi).

Checking this as part of other messages is not implemented yet, but the CAPI
driver must send this as INFO_IND as well, because it was requested by
chan_capi.

> What should I do to make chan_capi not wait for more info_ind (that
> apparently never come)?

As a workaround, you can check if isdnmode=msn with immediate=yes will work.
But as far as I can see, mISDN must be fixed to provide correct and full
INFO_IND.

Armin