[Asterisk-Users] Re: chan_capi-cm-0.6.4

Armin Schindler armin at melware.de
Tue Feb 28 02:46:40 MST 2006

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006, Ralf Schlatterbeck wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 09:20:05AM +0100, Armin Schindler wrote:
> > > OK, I've reported a bug to mISDN. With the patch from the Karsten Keil
> > > in the mantis tracker:
> > > issue: https://www.isdn4linux.de/mantis/view.php?id=40
> > > I'm now gettig connect_ind and info_ind in the correct order (asterisk
> > > capi debug + verbose 15 log attached). The call still does not proceed
> > > in asterisk (the disconnect comes whe I unplug the ISDN-Line after
> > > several minutes). I've also attached my capi.conf and relevant portions
> > > of the dialplan. The version of mISDN is mqueue from yesterday with the
> > > mantis-tracker patch applied.
> > >
> > > Any ideas what I should try next?
> >
> > Well, the error message from mISDN:
> >   > CAPI INFO 0x3301: Protocol error layer 1 (broken line or B-channel removed by signalling protocol)
> >
> > seems to be very clear. The ISDN line is not working or the used protocol is
> > wrong.
>
> This error message occurs when I unplug the ISDN-Line from my testing
> machine LOOOONG after the call already timed out on the remote end (I'm
> getting "No answer"). So the call is seen by asterisk, the info_ind is
> seen by asterisk, but then nothing else happens. What does chan_capi
> wait for after the connect?

Ah, I see. Not very nice to send such a confusing log ;-)

Anyway, your config is set to DID mode. So chan_capi will wait for more
digits (an INFO_IND with called-party-number) and if the already given
destination number does not match the extensions.conf yet.

Is your line DID? If not, you should set isdnmode=msn.

Armin