[Asterisk-Users] Re: chan_capi-cm-0.6.4

Ralf Schlatterbeck ralf at zoo.priv.at
Tue Feb 28 02:20:32 MST 2006

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 09:20:05AM +0100, Armin Schindler wrote:
> > OK, I've reported a bug to mISDN. With the patch from the Karsten Keil
> > in the mantis tracker:
> > issue: https://www.isdn4linux.de/mantis/view.php?id=40
> > I'm now gettig connect_ind and info_ind in the correct order (asterisk
> > capi debug + verbose 15 log attached). The call still does not proceed
> > in asterisk (the disconnect comes whe I unplug the ISDN-Line after
> > several minutes). I've also attached my capi.conf and relevant portions
> > of the dialplan. The version of mISDN is mqueue from yesterday with the
> > mantis-tracker patch applied.
> >
> > Any ideas what I should try next?
>
> Well, the error message from mISDN:
>   > CAPI INFO 0x3301: Protocol error layer 1 (broken line or B-channel removed by signalling protocol)
>
> seems to be very clear. The ISDN line is not working or the used protocol is
> wrong.

This error message occurs when I unplug the ISDN-Line from my testing
machine LOOOONG after the call already timed out on the remote end (I'm
getting "No answer"). So the call is seen by asterisk, the info_ind is
seen by asterisk, but then nothing else happens. What does chan_capi
wait for after the connect?

Ralf
--
Ralf Schlatterbeck