[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Hipath interconnections

Tele Cost Price Reducer telecpr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 02:25:01 MST 2006

hi all,
maybe i am mistaken but it seems to me that the HiPath 2000 series is an
Asterisk based system.
why am i saying this? because Siemens announce it is a Linux, Open Source
system.
so, as i do not know any OTHER PBX Linux- Open Source system rather then
Asterisk, does anybody know something else?
otherwise, if it is an Asterisk system, so why there is a need for Cornet?
you can interconnect with IAX, isn't it?

Mickey