[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Hipath interconnections

richard Coco coco_richard at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 02:38:42 MST 2006

Hi again,

i don't think that the HiPath2000 is an Asterisk based
system. AFAIK the HiPath2K is only configurable using
a Web-based tool (no console access). For the moment
the HiPath2K will only be release with CornetIP (HFA).
No SIP (panned in a second step) and unfortunazely no
IAX are avalaible.

so if teh HiPath2K is an Asterisk based PBX, it meens
that Siemens has developped a pseudo "chan_cornet"...
but i don't think so...