[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Hipath interconnections

Stephen Arulraj stephen.sa.arulraj at solomonstar.com
Mon Feb 27 02:06:44 MST 2006

Hi Victor

Looking for the same answers here too. We are regional distributors for
Hicom HiPath in this part of the world and until now we are still
waiting for chan_cornet to come around. So far we have successfully
interconnected via BRI (mISDN) and PRI (Zaptel) and it works great.

Let's see if it's too good to be true soon.

Best regards,
Stephen