[Asterisk-Users] Re: Anyone using the GSMgateway from CyberTelecom ?

Benchev bbench at mail.bg
Fri Feb 24 02:02:28 MST 2006

> >Do you have any success receiving the caller id with your TDM400 FXO?
> >I have the same problem when I connect the GSM gateway to a SPA3000 FXO
> > line and thought this a Sipura's problem. On a phone connected to the GSM
> > gateway I can see the callerid, but not on the Sipura's PSTN line ...
> this is no more and no less the same problem as I do have.
>
> It appears it's then not really the TDM400 FXO module. I have another
> option to test: I do have a similar ATA like the Sipura, but made by
> Grandstream.
>
> It's here at home; I will take it to the office tomorrow and see if it
> can read the caller id from the GSM gateway.
>
> Even my gsm unit does indeed pass the callerID when I connect it to a
> cheap, dead simple analog phone!
>
> BTW: Do you have a manual for the gateway?
Thanks Aldo,
No I do not have a manual and I don't believe such a thing
exist. Actually, that GSM gateway is a "Dock-N-Talk" kind of thing
with the exception that the handset is "imbedded", so pretty much
no need of a manual.
Is your Grandstream a HT-488? If so you might be able to
simulate the spa3000 case.
Please, let me know what happened.

Best regards,
Benchev