[Asterisk-Users] Re: Anyone using the GSMgateway from CyberTelecom ?

Aldo Bergamini aab.lists at nb-a.com
Mon Feb 20 09:50:57 MST 2006

Benchev is believed to have said:

>Hi,
>Do you have any success receiving the caller id with your TDM400 FXO?
>I have the same problem when I connect the GSM gateway to a SPA3000 FXO line
>and thought this a Sipura's problem. On a phone connected to the GSM gateway
>I can see the callerid, but not on the Sipura's PSTN line ...
>Thanks,
>benchev

Hello benchev,

this is no more and no less the same problem as I do have.

It appears it's then not really the TDM400 FXO module. I have another
option to test: I do have a similar ATA like the Sipura, but made by
Grandstream.

It's here at home; I will take it to the office tomorrow and see if it
can read the caller id from the GSM gateway.

Even my gsm unit does indeed pass the callerID when I connect it to a
cheap, dead simple analog phone!

BTW: Do you have a manual for the gateway?

Best regards,
Aldo