[Asterisk-Users] Re: Anyone using the GSMgateway from CyberTelecom ?

Benchev bbench at mail.bg
Sun Feb 19 01:45:34 MST 2006

> Basically you just plug it into an analog interface after installing the
> GSM chip.
>
> The voice quality is good even in my office; a sort of radio waves-black
> hole. Normally most cellphones just disappear when they are there..
>
> The only problem I have so far is that the TDM400 FXO module does not
> seem to read the caller id.
>
> A regular phone shows it, if I switch connections.
>
> It might be a problem of configuration of the TDM card; I have looked in
> the wiki and googled around, but I do not know how I can change the way
> a zaptel card reads the callerid.
>
> I will try to upgrade to 1.2.x asap to see if this helps.
Hi,
Do you have any success receiving the caller id with your TDM400 FXO?
I have the same problem when I connect the GSM gateway to a SPA3000 FXO line
and thought this a Sipura's problem. On a phone connected to the GSM gateway
I can see the callerid, but not on the Sipura's PSTN line ...
Thanks,
benchev