[Asterisk-Users] Best ATA for general residential deployment??

Sam Tam sam at netenable.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 07:56:49 MST 2006

http://cyber-telecom.net/store/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=34

How about this

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Adam Moffett
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 10:19 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Best ATA for general residential deployment??

Many thanks to everyone for their input.  We have been using sipura 1001
and 2002 units and they work great as a SIP adapter, but something that
can also function as a router would be more useful to us.  Does anyone
have any comments on the Sipura 2100?

What about a battery backup?  Time Warner cable in this area provides a
cable modem + ATA device that includes a sealed lead acid battery
inside.  So in a power failure the customer's phone can still function.
Is anyone aware of an Ethernet to Ethernet router + ATA that also has a
battery backup.  I realize a UPS would do the job, but it's overkill.

Thanks again,
Adam