[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on SPA-3000 rings extensions only after third ring

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Wed Feb 22 10:35:17 MST 2006

At 07:11 AM 02/22/2006, you wrote:
>If not in spa3k, then how about digium hardware, will that be faster in
>picking up caller IDs or is it possible to make it work faster. I need
>only one FXS/FXO. Is X101P single FXS/FXO?

I have a TDM04 and it seems to ring about 1 ring behind. The analog
phone rings, I grab the headset and about the second ring I pick up
the * phone.  The analog phones are much better at picking up CID
though. And it was even faster before I added a wait(3) to try and
improve CID success.  When I first installed * it took till the third
ring, watching the logs CLI scroll by showed me a mistake that
changed it from 3 rings to 1 ring. I wish I remembered what it was.

Ira