[Asterisk-Users] What business IP phone to use

asterisk at anime.net asterisk at anime.net
Tue Feb 21 13:20:50 MST 2006

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006, mustardman29 wrote:
> I hear some people praising the GXP2000 phones and I gotta wonder
> what they are smokin (regardless of firmware revison) so I just don't know
> who to believe anymore.

The GXP2000 is probably the best phone you can buy _for under $100_.

Got it? Under $100.

Let me repeat that. Under $100.

Under $100. Got it?

Under $100. Clear now?

Yes? Good.

Is it a great phone? No. Is it an adequate phone? Maybe. Depends on your
needs. You do get a lot of value for your $80. It wont fit everyones
needs, but to imply it fits nobodys is completely bogus.

There are lots of $200 and $300 phones which are worse than the GXP2000.

-Dan