[Asterisk-Users] Download "Asterisk: The Future Of Telephony" [More Info]

Bob McDowell bmcdowell at federalprotection.com
Tue Feb 21 11:32:38 MST 2006

Speaking of this book, where can I get it?  Obviously I can read the
pdf, but I lack the facility to print it in any usable fashion.  The
labor and materials that I have spent on trying to print it thus far
probably outweighs the cost of the silly thing.  Is it only available
online, or do you think Barnes and Noble, Borders, etc might have it?

Bob McDowell