[Asterisk-Users] Download "Asterisk: The Future Of Telephony" [More Info]

Alexander Burke asterisk at alexburke.ca
Mon Feb 20 17:22:06 MST 2006

One thing I forgot to mention: I also cropped the registration and
cut marks off the sides of the pages. If you want the uncropped version, get:
http://www.alexburke.ca/asterisk-tfot-uncropped.pdf

Sorry about the excessive noise, but I figured I should mention this.

--
Alexander Burke, A+, CCNA
Kingston, Ontario, Canada