[Asterisk-Users] good voip

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 09:48:20 MST 2006

Peter,
Diffrent companys offer diffrent services. For example
myPhoneCompany offers DID's for both inbound and
outbound. Thier basid DID plan is $5.00 with unlimited
incoming and 60 outgoing minutes. Each additional is
$0.029. Or $10.00 a month with 500 outgoing and the
same rates as above. Voipjet for instance only offers
outbound termination at I believe $0.013. So if you
were setting up a customer You would use
myPhoneCompany for incoming and VoipJet for outgoing.
Teliax I believe offers inbound (origination),
outbound (termination) or both. You also may want more
than one provider in case your primary one fails.
There are many options that you can use. The best way
is to mix and match. For instance one provider may be
cheaper to the UK while another is cheaper to China.
The best thing to start with is to order basic
accounts from the diffrent providers. Look at the
results that you get and go from there as to how you
want to develop your system.

Regards,
Dovid