[Asterisk-Users] MOH from RCA jack?

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at opsys.com
Fri Feb 17 07:10:17 MST 2006

I have not done this but I could probably send you in the right
direction.

* MOH uses a he standard out of an audio program (ie mpg123) you should
be able to add a custom mohtype in the musiconhold.conf file.

All you need is to 'play' the audio from the line in on your MB and put
it on STDOUT.

Otherwise you can 'record' the message via line-in, edit it for length,
and convert to MP3.