[Asterisk-Users] Dialing multiple phones with Macro-exten-vm

Jason Lee jlee at omegaserv.com
Thu Feb 16 18:41:42 MST 2006

Hi,

Still working on the same problem it appears that the problem is with
macro-dial. my Grandstream receives a call but the call instantly goes
away and the caller is sent to the "on the phone" voicemail. This also
happens for my other extensions that are using dialparties.agi even
though these phones are not in uses at the time I try calling them.

I did find a Warning in /var/log/asterisk/full:

Feb 16 19:20:32 WARNING[20596] app_dial.c: Dial argument takes format
(technology/[device:]number1)

But I'm no perl expert so I'm not sure what would be causing this error.

Regards,

Jason Lee
OmegaServ
jlee at omegaserv.com
Work: 1-866-664-7786 Ext 200
Cell: (204) 792-9312
http://www.omegaserv.com

OmegaServ has been providing quality webhosting and domain services at
affordable prices since 2004. Webhosting starting @ $5/month and Domains
starting @ $10/year.
    Check our site at www.omegaserv.com for more details.