[Asterisk-Users] is there a web interface to this mailing list?

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed Feb 15 23:25:45 MST 2006

Wow. I'm thinking I've got some agreeance with this. The similarity to assembler actually hit me today like a freight train, after I once again, 'hit the wall' trying to implement something in extensions.conf.

In a shell script, you can do something like this:

$var"$num"

and if var=NUM and num=1, you'd get NUM1, I was trying to loop through some variables called NUM1, NUM2, NUM3 etc. Grrrr