[Asterisk-Users] Fax to Email with Asterisk and Lucent TNT

Matthew Crocker matthew at crocker.com
Tue Feb 14 12:53:08 MST 2006

Hello,

  I have a Lucent MAX TNT, (DS-3, 672 modem ports, 28 PRIs). I'd like
to be able to direct an inbound fax call into my TNT, have it answer
the fax and send the image file over to Asterisk, or some other
system to deliver to an e-mail address(s).  I'm not sure if I need
Asterisk to any of the call control or not.  I'd also like to setup a
print queue and have outbound faxes go to the print queue and
eventually out the MAX TNT PRIs.   Has anyone setup such a system?
What would you recommend?

-Matt

--
Matthew S. Crocker