[Asterisk-Users] FXO port on TDM400P hangs

Cosmin Prund cosmin at adicomsoft.ro
Mon Feb 13 08:24:11 MST 2006

Hello everyone, I just ran into one big ugly problem: one of the FXO ports
on my TDM400P does something that causes my telco to mark my line as
deffective! Before installing the * I only ran into this situation when I
managed to "short" the two wires from the telco. Only this time the lines
are not shorted (at least not outside the TDM400P) because the problem goes
away with a reboot!

At the time the problem manifests itself "show channels" shows no active
channels, so as far as * is concerned, the line is not in use.

Where do I look?
What do I do?

Thanks!