[Asterisk-Users] dual TE410, both span 3 is broken

Josh Krueger asterisk-lists at ics-il.net
Sun Feb 12 15:36:01 MST 2006

I've seen a similar problem before. Span 3 was throwing errors for
(what seemed to be) no reason at all. After some testing it seemed
that the number of errors thrown on Span 3 had a relationship to the
temperature inside the servers. After installing additional cooling
the errors had reduced significantly IIRC. This was across numerous
servers each having 2 Digium quad T1/E1 cards in them.

May not be the same story in your case but try cooling the server and
see if that helps some.