[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk native sounds now available!

Adrian A adrianvoip at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:13:10 MST 2006

If I understand this correctly, this sounds package is a subset of the
Asterisk sounds package.  Can I just copy the native sounds (eg. ulaw) in
the existing sounds directory and Asterisk will automatically use them
instead of the default gsm ones?  How does Asterisk pick which one to play,
does it know about the .ulaw extension?