[Asterisk-Users] TE411P Really Bad Echo

Stagg Shelton asterisk at oneringnetworks.com
Sun Feb 5 20:36:15 MST 2006

I just implemented a system using a TE411P hardware echo cancellation
card.  Per Digium, I setup zaptel.conf, and zapata.conf the same way as
I always have.  To my surprise calls out to the PSTN had a terrible
echo. 1 - 2 second delay, and quite clear.  The echo was so bad that I
had to remove the hardware echo cancellation module from the card.  We
are only using the 1st span of this card right now, and we have a
tdm400p with 4 fxs modules installed as well.

If anyone has experience with this card, can you tell me if I am missing
something.

zaptel.conf
=================
span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs