[Asterisk-Users] international calling via POTS in Russia

Balint Kovacs balint.kovacs at moveonerelo.com
Fri Feb 3 16:20:07 MST 2006

Hi Grigoriy,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried to implement this dial pattern by
dialing from 8w10 to 8wwwwww10, 8p10 (which should be the same as 8ww10)
and even just dialing 8 and sending the rest as DTMF, but it doesn't
seem to work, all I hear in the line is dead air with occasional clicks.
Do I have to set something specific in zapata.conf (besides
pulsedial=yes)? Does the line that I get after dialing 8 expect pulse or
DTMF?

--
Regards,

Balint Kovacs