[Asterisk-Users] ISDN Eicon Diva Server V-BRI

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Thu Feb 2 12:25:30 MST 2006

On 2 Feb 2006, at 18:25, Bartosz Jozwiak wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm planning to buying Eicon Diva Server V-BRI for my asterisk
> server and run with chan_capi.
> Is anybody using that card ? Would appreciate any feedback.

Card works great with chan_capi-cm from sourceforge. Don't overlook
the small print: the V series cards don't do any fax. The standard
Diva Server BRI cards do (I assume).

The V cards are branded as optimized for voice, but at this point I'm
not sure what the advantage really is in a Asterisk system. Had I
known about the Fax situation I would have gone for the standard
card, which I believe is a little more expensive.

jens