[Asterisk-Users] ISDN Eicon Diva Server V-BRI

Armin Schindler armin at melware.de
Thu Feb 2 12:48:17 MST 2006

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, Bartosz Jozwiak wrote:
> > On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, Bartosz Jozwiak wrote:
> > > Dear all,
> > >
> > > I'm planning to buying Eicon Diva Server V-BRI for my asterisk server
> > > and run
> > > with chan_capi.
> > > Is anybody using that card ? Would appreciate any feedback.
> >
> > I have the non-V version of that card multiple times in use with
> > perfect results.
> > Do you need specific information?
> >

> Do you have it working with chan_capi ?

Sure, chan_capi-cm. Soon I will introduce CAPI-RTP to chan_capi
for DIVA Server Cards. (I have it already running for tests with OpenPBX).

> So I guess the V version is going to work too.

Yes, of course.

> I see that V version is even cheaper, wonder why.

The V cards are (V)oice only. Other features like Fax are not available.
The Eicon website http://www.eicon.com should provide this information
(I don't have all this in mind).

Armin