[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk video conference

Shain Lee gsm_linux at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 03:13:35 MST 2006

Hi ,

  I just wanted to know , how would be asterisk work with video calls ?
  What are the hardware do we have to buy ?
  Who are the providers  of particular harwares ?

  Can we use video calls / video conferenceing in the LAN perfectly ? How it would be depends on the WAN ?

  please reply me soon , very urgent to grab the info and buy the equipments .

  I really appreciate , If , you guys can provide few examples , web sites ...............

  Thank you,
  Shaine.