[Asterisk-Users] Pri Hang up outgoing calls

Xavier Gil xgilest at yahoo.es
Thu Feb 2 02:50:48 MST 2006

Hi All,
the * is working rigth for incoming calls and internal calls, but when trying to call out we got
hanged up. The hangup reason is AST_CAUSE_INVALID_IE_CONTENTS

I've been searching in the mailing list archive as I thing that some thing similar happens to
someone else but did not find.

We are runnig asterisk 1.2.4

extensions.conf

[default]
exten => _0.,1,Set(CALLERID(Number)=971288612)
exten => _0.,2,Set(CALLERID(Name)='Gil Estarellas')
exten => _0.,3,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN:1}||rf)
exten => _0.,4,NoOp(${HANGUPCAUSE})
exten => _0.,5,NoOp(${PRI_CAUSE})